Sunday, July 9, 2017

Slow Stitching and Saturday's Song.

Slow Stitching Weekend!
Here's my projects!
I was in the mood to make dishcloths!  
Here is one from scraps of some I gave away.  I used Lily N Cream white with purple tulle cut into 1" strips.  Yes, you're right, they do get a bit stinky after a day or so.  I simply use a new one every day!  :)  All the more reason to make more!  :)

I made four as gifts, but forgot to take pics of them!  











 A new baby means another new baby quilt!

This little panel deserves it some 
hand quilting......

 Too cute?  Right?

Of course, work continues on 

From humble beginnings

To this one from last week!



Saturday's Song
The next few weeks 
will be filled with medical tests 
in preparation for another 6 month 
oncology follow up - 
always a nervous time for 
cancer survivors.  
So, here's a pick me up song!  
Be Blessed!


Linking up to 










6 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby quilt. Your afghan is coming along nicely. I don't make any washcloths because my husband would be bleaching the constantly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's funny about your husband! I so love making them! I'm slowly transitioning to a different cotton yarn that smells fresh longer. For some reason, I seem to have dishcloths on the brain....I'll go with it! Gotta keep the brain happy! ;)

      Delete
  2. Very cute quilt :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Because it's a panel, I wanted to add some special stitching! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of using tulle, what a good idea. I hope all is well with your upcoming tests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a good "scrubber". I use tulle as well as the netting. Lots of tutorials out there! Thank you for your kind comments!

      Delete