Thursday, July 20, 2017

Philippians 4:4. Part 1. I Like! RSC 2017

Philippians 4:4 Part 1
Scripture
Observation
Rejoice.
Always.
A message Paul deems worth repeating:
Rejoice!





Application
Really Paul?  Always?  Really?
Even in the midst 
of conflict?
of pain?

of bad news?
Yup.
Paul did.


So what is joy?

I was impressed by the part in red:
"the prospect of possessing what one desires."

We know 
that in all things 
God works for the good 
of those who love Him, 
who have been called 
according to His purpose 
(Romans 8:28). 

So, 
Friends, 
joy is a faith thing.
Therefore, 
it is God who gives us joy - 
His joy.

In the midst of our 
pain,
conflict,
bad  news,
illness,
all things,
the joy of the LORD 
will see us through.
I promise.
I've been there.

And His joy is our strength.


A lot to think about....
To be continued

RSC 2017 - Catching up!
How could I have missed the yellow month?  Yellow is my favorite color!  


So fun and cheerful!

Here's some 4" squares and a stack ready to be pressed!

I Like!
Today's I Like is dedicated the the wonderful puppy who saved my son's life - literally.  The details are not my story to tell, but the love this little baby has in his heart is obvious in these pictures.

Marley supervises my son as they work on landscapes.  I made him a couple of work blankets and a quilt to relax on at home.  

The pictures speak for themselves......

How I love this little baby!






Linking up to


4 comments:

  1. Love your yellows. You've got me curious on the puppy who saved your son's life. Nice blankeys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love those yellows as well! Yes, my son says Marley knows which are his blankeys and loves them! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, he's so sweet! love all your color choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - on both counts! I just love yellow! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete