Tada! Here is my finished Morning Glory flimsy! I absolutely love it!
I'm pressing the top and using a fat back for the backing. Then it'll be off to my LAQ! I'm thinking about using a scrappy binding. We'll see!
Last week's goals were:
2. Add the sashing to the Morning Glory blocks. ✔
3. Finish up two blocks for my Stitchers' Garden. X
1. Visit Daddy and Mama for an overnight.
2. Finish up the two Month 4 blocks for my Stitchers' Garden.
3. Quilt 15 minutes a day on Pat's Quilt.
Check out these fun parties!