Paul called Epaphroditus his
"fellow soldier" and
Epaphorditus took care of Paul's needs. Wow.
What a contrast to his pain of verse 21!
What a comfort Epaphoritus must have been to Paul! From this passage I can only conclude that he showed Paul
the love and loyalty of a brother,
the dedication of an excellent co-worker
the courage, faithfulness, fearlessness, wisdom and dedication of a great soldier.
I can only pray that I can remember and develop these characteristics that Jesus may one day call me His "sister", "co-worker" and "fellow soldier".
LORD, thank You for showing me this Scripture in a way I hadn't before! Help me to remember it - to help me to become the woman of Christ You want me to be that I, too, may be a "sister", "co-worker" and "fellow soldier" for You.
If you decide to make these, perhaps these tips will help you!
1) I made the hashtags on the inside of the squares because it helped me line them up better.
2) I marked 1/2" all around the middle square.
3) My sewing room was quiet so I could concentrate.
4) I chained pieced each step.
5) Trust the tutorial. Do it step by step without trying to figure out the "future"!