Sunday, July 2, 2017

Slow Stitching: Around the House Binding! "Patrick's Strength". Stash Report

Slow Stitching - Around the House Embroidery
Now that this baby is all quilted, it's time for binding - which I've started!
Janice from Color, Creating and Quilting suggested I try a flange binding - which would be a first for me!  I'd love to hear any tips you may have!





Patrick's Strength
I'm hoping to make some more progress on this special afghan as well!
Updated (7//17 @ 9:00 pm to include 
Stash Report
Fiber Stash Report:  July 2, 2017
(started 6/11/17)
Fabric used this week
0 yds
Fabric used to date
6  7/8 yds
Fabric Added this year
9  5/6 yds
Fabric Added this week
0 yds
Net Fabric
-3 yds

Yarn used this week
0 oz  
Yarn used to date
15 oz
Yarn Added this week
0 oz
Yarn Added
0 oz
Net Yarn
- 27 oz
Linking up to


4 comments:

  1. I love the colours of your afghan! So beautiful. It must have taken you a lot of time. I've started crocheting again after a break of almost 30 years. LOL. So refreshing. I am enjoying the process. I hope to make an afghan one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are actually Patrick's colors! My husband suggested the design. Yes, it's taking a lot of time and extra Voltarin on my hands! :) I really want to get it to Patrick as soon as I can! YES! I love crocheting as well! Welcome back! What are you making? So curious! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. fun little project. great at keeping your stash report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really inspried to work on some finishes to get back in the black! :)

      Delete