God is teaching me to listen to His whispers of, "Rest. You've done enough." Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes!
Philippians 2:28 Part 2
We talked about Paul sending back Epaphorditus here. I am struck by Philippians 2:28b - "...and I may have less anxiety."
Healing does come, - if not on Earth, then in Heaven. I don't say those words lightly. I've experienced healing by my LORD and now, I'm experiencing waiting for His healing – again and I weep.
I am not alone in shedding tears
in times of suffering.
I'm sure Paul did as well.
Our Savior did, too!
These tears are not wasted.
of our tear drops.
I know God will use
for His glory.
LORD, how I love thee and trust thee! You know my heart, that I don't want this trial.
You have other plans - and I trust them - and You.
I ask for Your comfort when I am hurting, weak and weeping;
for Your strength and courage;
for You to continue to guide me and help me to listen to You;
for You to help me to complete the work You have given me.
I ask You to bless those who are hurting and to give them all of the above.
I ask you to bless and be with my family and friends - both online in person!
Thank you, my dear LORD!
Last week's To Do Tuesday List:
1) Catch up and keep up with my Quilty 365 OH NO!
2) Catch up on comments. Done!
3) Continue my Granny Squares Cardigan! Done!
4) Begin a baby quilt with the remaining layer cake squares from the Simple Scrappy Sampler! Done!
5) Continue my Fabri-Flair project! Done!
This week's To Do Tuesday List:
1) Catch up and keep up with my Quilty 365. Well, maybe this week? :)
Work on my
- Granny Squares Cardigan
- the new baby quilt
- on my Fabri-Flair project
Drunkard's Path Continues!
I did get my $7.50 block finished in then nick of time! Yea!
I'm linking up to: