Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter. Slow Stitching.

Slow Stitching.
I had a wee bit of time to work on my Granny Square Cardigan!  Here's an outdoor shot near our small pond in the backyard.
 Here's the yarn I'm using and the pattern is here!

Hmmm....the more progress I make, the more I'm leaning toward leaving it as an afghan!  :)  "We'll see......", as my husband so famously says!  

Happy Easter.
Sunday was a fun-filled day rejoicing in our LORD and with our traditional family gathering!  Naturally we had our Senior Citizen/Kid's Easter Egg Hunt. 

It was so precious to watch my dad as he reached into his bag of goodies and re-hid his eggs for his great-grandchildren to find!  Soon the kiddos caught on and began following him, plucking up eggs!  Such a precious memory!

I hope you all had a blessed weekend as well!
Images of Happy Easter He Has Risen - Ivenko
http://ivenko.com/bears/happy-easter-he-has-risen.html
I'm linking up to



8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    You're making great progress on your afghan/cardigan, can't wait to see what you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really enjoying working on it! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I love your cardigan/afghan, it is very pretty! I got m fbric this weekend, thank you it was very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Missy! Thank you for your kind comments! I'm so glad you received the fabric! I'll let my daughter know! Thank you for stopping by and visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. Last year I made Attic 24 Granny Stripe Blanket and I enjoyed it on my bed all winter. I so love your afghan. I just love crocheting but presently I am knitting a scarf blanket. Happy Hooking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jocelyn! Please forgive my late response! I checked out the Attic 24 Granny Stripe Blanket and it's absolutely lovely! I bet you dremet rainbows all winter! I just picked up some Bernat Chunky Brights yarn...I wonder if it will work? How wonderful that you can crochet AND knit! I would love to read about your scarf blanket! Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful photograph of your project... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's the photo that is making me wonder about keeping it as an afghan..... Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete