Do you remember when I started a project inspired by Amanda Jean’s (Crazy Mom
in the Crowd quilt?
It's taken a life of its own and evolved into 64 piece blocks. The finished 4 patches are 2.5” and the blocks are going to be blocked at about 8”.
Lori Holt's method of storing small pieces in a muffin tin (at 1:52 minutes in video) has been most helpful.
I square them up and am planning on using 1.5” sashing strips. It should be about a queen size quilt! I'm off to a great start!
|Halfway to Each Other|
from my personal library
|free ebook from RB Digital|
The Library Book
|free audio book from RB Digital|
Into the Water
free with Amazon Prime subscription
Last Week's Goals
1. Visit Mama and Daddy, probably a Facetime visit this week. ✔
They were too busy for a Facetime visit! :) We had many fun conversations over the phone though!
2. Machine Embroidery: I'd like to work on the next Kimberbell Bella Box project - a leather pen holder that goes with a cool journal they sent us! ✔
3. Finish the Friday tea towel ✔
4. Sew up a few of the next Qube Crush blocks. This should be easy as they are all cut out and organized now. ✔
I'll be sharing these on Wednesday, God willing!
5. Sew up the next Stitcher's Garden block. Progress made!
6. Make some more progress on my leader/ender, the 64 Patch quilt. ✔
This week’s goals
1. Visit Mama and Daddy.
2. Machine Embroidery: My next two projects will be all in the hoop pouches with lace zippers! I'm a bit nervous about this one!
3. Prep some more Qube Crush blocks!
4. Prep the next one/two Stitcher's Garden blocks.
6. Continue my leader/ender 64 Patch Quilt.
I’d love to hear what your crafty goals for the week are!
Your comments are so appreciated!
I read each one and will respond by email to you! :)