Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday's Word. BOM's Away. Lost in the Crowd. Pressing On.

Wednesday's Word
Amen and amen.  I will not fear.  And if I do:  read, believe, repeat.

BOM's Away - Morning Glory Block 7
I finished another block - Block 7/12!  

My daughter gave me a fantastic tip about this cool pattern!  She told me to cut out all the pieces for each block and "kit" them as I did the "Jingle all The Way" quilt.  Then, when I have a few minutes, pull a kit and sew them up!

Lost in the Crowd

I've also been enjoying some mindless scrap sewing as I work on my "Lost in the Crowd" quilt inspired by Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts.  I've made almost 100 more 2.5" squares!





Pressing On
Last week's goals were:
1.  Help Daddy and Mama put their home together after a major leak led to repairs and a new carpet.
2.  Make 1-2 Morning Glory Blocks. 
3.  Make progress on the latest prayer shawl. 

This week's goals will be similar:
1.  Spend an overnight with my parents.  
2.  Make 1-2 Morning Glory Blocks. 
3.  Make progress on the latest prayer shawl. 
4.  I'm hoping to make progress on my hand pieced blocks.  

I'm linking up to:

Your comments are so appreciated!  I read each one and will respond by email to you!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Kitting your blocks is a great idea! It's so much more fun to sew when everything is cut and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!
    Love your Morning glory block!
    So many scrap squares. This will be a wonderful quilt.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your morning glory block - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete