Sunday, August 30, 2020

Saturday's Song: Giants Fall. Slow Stitching: The Set is Finished! Stash Report.

Saturday’s Song: Giants Fall.
Remember the story about David facing the giant, Goliath? He killed him with a step in faith and a stone. Are we facing giants today? We sure are! Fires. Floods. Pandemics. Illnesses. Strife. The list goes on and on. 
With God, we need not be shaken!
The promises of God are innumerable!
When we pay attention to His promises, giants fall! Fear fades! Faith Grows!
Perhaps you would like to find some promises? Here is a list to get you started!
I pray this song by Francesca Battistelli and the story behind it will encourage you today! 
Slow Stitching: Tea Towel Series Finished!
Tada! The Saturday tea towel is finished! 
With this finish, the set is complete! 
Update:  There's been a few inquiries about the designs.  I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that they are from this book:  Aunt Martha's #407 Sunbonnet Days Hot Iron On Transfers.  :)

Stash Report 8-30-2020
This week though very little machine sewing occurred, a lot was accomplished. I did some prep work for my 64 Patch quilt, finished another Kimberbell project from my Bella Box and finished the Days of the Week Tea Towel set. 
Updated 9-11-2020
Fabric in 
This week: 0 yards
Since April 1: 120.71 yards

Fabric Out 
This week: 0 yards
Since April 1: 120.71 yards 
Difference: + 42.585


I'll soon be posting some finished dish cloths.
Yarn In
This week: 0 ounces
Since April 1: 56.80 ounces
Yarn out
This week: 0 ounces
Since April 1: 87.50 ounces
Difference: +30.70

Linking up to

Your comments are so appreciated! 
I read each one and will respond by email to you! :)

16 comments:

  1. So often, sadly, I am shaken. I do appreciate this reminder that I serve and am protected by the same God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea towels are so pretty! Congratulations on finishing the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the towels. I may have to make some. There isn't room to hang every stitched piece on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect reminder scripture because so many times, I am shaken. But then God reminds me who is by my side as your scripture does this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember stitching something similar to these when I was a child makes for great memories. I agree we have to believe is something bigger than us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great achievement. All seven tea towels are lovely. What do you plan on doing with them? Seem much too nice to dry the dishes on! 😁. Glad I reread this comment before posting .....it had changes dishes to fishes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on finishing the set of tea towels, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this tea towel collection so much! Such a lovely project! Makes me smile just to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fun set of tea towels - cute designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty.
    You have to prep to complete, or at least that is what I'm telling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your set of embroidered tea towels, they look wonderful. Did you purchase them ready marked?

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty all your finished stitcheries look together....they are all so sweet. Your country is being battered from all sides at the moment, isn't it. It is a comforting thought that God is in control...we need to hold on to this truth in these horrible times.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh beautiful beautiful needlework! What talent, what a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on finishing your weeklong dish towels! I do admire those!!!

    ReplyDelete