all the more
to proclaim the gospel without fear!
It makes me want to dance!
saw no choice
but to grow in confidence
in the LORD and
dare to proclaim
– yes –
proclaim the gospel without fear!
- : to say or state (something) in a public, official, or definite way : to declare or announce (something)
- : to show (something) clearly
- : to say or state (something) in an official or public way
- : to say (something) in a strong and confident way
- : to tell the government about (money you have earned or received) in order to pay taxes
In the face of adversity they proclaimed the gospel in a strong and confident way! Wow!
The very FOUNDER of their church was imprisoned!
in the LORD,
My precious LORD and Savior was there to minister to me
I AM BECOMING MORE CONFIDENT IN THE LORD!!
the memories of abandonment with the knowledge that
And I praise You for that!
Father, bless myself,
my readers and friends
with Your presence,
strength, confidence, and comfort.
Thank you my LORD
for all you have done in my life.
Please continue to form me into the
woman of God
You would have be me.
I am kinda glad I didn't even start this project because it's a Christmas gift and I have an even better project for this person - thanks to Missouri Star Quilt Companies Daily Deal! So excited! :)