Saturday, October 22, 2016

Philippians 1:20 (Part 2). Quilty News. Leaders and Enders.

Philippians 1:20 (Part 2)
SCRIPTURE:




Yesterday we covered Philippians 1:20a, so today, I’m focusing on the second part of this verse:

…but will have sufficient courage
Philippians 1:20b

OBSERVATION
I’m struck by the word “sufficient”.  It reminds me of this verse.  You see, Paul will be given sufficient courage. 




Paul knows his need for courage will be met.

Application
And, my dear friend, so will mine – and yours.  What do you need today?
Comfort?
Courage?
Encouragement?
Or Someone to celebrate with?

He’s there, for you, just waiting for you to come to Him. 

Try it.
You might be pleasantly surprised!
His resources are infinite – as is Christ’s love for you!

Hugs to you!

Quilty News
I've got 72 half square triangles sewn and ready for pressing!  Yea!
And I finished Block 6 of the $7.50 Club at my local Bernina Sewing and Design shop! Yea!

I'm so excited a had a "sew in my pj's" day!  

Leaders and Enders
I have been reading about leaders and enders from you wonderful ladies!  At first I was confused so I researched what they were.  I found a great site here.  

I still wasn't convinced that they would work for me because I simply hold my thread to keep it from snarling at me as I begin to sew.

Well, I have been really wanting to use my 3 1/2" Christmas square scraps from several years ago.  

They've been stealing space from me as they sadly cried to be turned into something warm and cozy.

So I set them up next to my sewing machine!  I am now a Leader Ender sewist! 
I'm linking up to Show Off Saturday @ Sew Can She!
http://www.sewcanshe.com/blog/2016/10/21/show-off-saturday-my-polka-dot-dress

No comments:

Post a Comment