Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Proverb of the Day 14:15. Finished WIP! Happy Song.

Proverb of the Day 14:15
Observation:  I need to think about what I am hearing, reading and even seeing.  Because I want to be a prudent person, I need to, as my Pastor said, “…push the pause button before proceeding.” 
Application:
Have you ever heard or read something that you knew was wrong, but you couldn’t quite put your finger on it?  That happened to me the other day as I was researching a Scripture.  I read the whole article, to include a link the author recommended.  I agreed with part of the article, but, the main gist of it…..well, not so much….but I just couldn’t put my finger on my issue….

I sent a link of it to my “spiritual mom” and asked her opinion.  Thank God for our spiritual mothers – the women who nourish and water the seeds of our faith!  
She was able to verbalize and clarify my thoughts – it was strange how she cleared the muddy waters in my mind.  That my dear friends was God!
Prayer:
LORD, help me to be more prudent!  Thank you for my spiritual mom.  Help me to gain prudence (wisdom) by prayerfully digging deeper in to Your Word, into the commentaries and then bouncing ideas off my dear mom.  Thank you for today’s learning!  Help me to remember it!

Finished WIP
I finished my table topper!  I used "Recess", a Schnibbles by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.  and I learned a tough lesson in setting triangles and reading directions!  Oh, you don't see the settting triangles?  It's because I so messed  up, that I just cut off those pesky little guys (as suggested by my daughter)!  Not to worry, I plan to make another one!  I love how cheerful it came out.....time for matching coasters?  
I just had to leave my Mia's dog toys in the picture!  

Happy Song

Dear Friend, this is my truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment