Friday, April 29, 2016

I'm Trying. Proverb of the Day.

 I'm trying.
I'm trying so hard to live a normal life despite the pain, the constant pain, that I'm living with. Is it neuropathy? Is it fibromyalgia? What is happening to my body? Today I see my oncologist  and I hope against hope that he'll have some answers. My toes  swelled up, then my feet and on my ankles. I don't know what God is doing in my life but I do know He holds the answers. I'm desperately trying to maintain my hope despite the pain and fatigue that have decided to be my companions. 


Proverb of the Day





I'm beginning to notice that I talk too much! This happens especially when I'm flustered, nervous chatter. I speak without thinking and go on and on and on. Thank God for Proverbs 29:20! I am making scripture cards to carry with me and this is at the top of the list! Do you suffer from nervous chatter as well? If so it's OK cause guess what? God loves us anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment