Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I'm Back. Proverb of the Day.

I'm Back. 
Hello there!  Did you miss me?  I sure missed you - knowing you are out there and reading my little blog.  

I'm back, with my friends, Pain and Fatigue, but I'm back.

Yup.  You read correctly - my friends.  You see, friends, as defined by Merriam Webster, are:   
a person who helps or supports someone or something (such as a cause or charity)

I have chosen to personify Pain and Fatigue because they have taught me a valuable lesson:  find the balance between taking care of myself and taking care of others.  I'm surely not saying I've learned this lesson in less than a week!  But, finally, my heart is open to learning.  And isn't that how we grow?  

It hasn't been easy or fun, but I am learning to be even more gentle with myself.  

As we learn to take care of ourselves, we can offer the best of ourselves to others - to God.  
http://quotesgram.com/taking-care-of-me-quotes/
Proverb of the Day.
Friends, let's make sure, whether we are rich, comfortable or poor, that we are rich in Christ.  Then, we can live confidently, knowing that even if our walls are scaled, we still win the war!

Dear Friend, this is my truth!

It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment