Sunday, April 10, 2016

Proverb of the Day.

Proverb of the Day.


Wow, this is exactly how I feel ever since I've heard the word, "Cured", from my oncologist!  I'm so grateful that the LORD saw fit to use breast cancer to grow my faith, my spirit, my family's strength and unity!  

Perhaps I've misspoken.  Perhaps it was truly I who chose to use this terrible disease to do all this.  I could have easily chosen to blame God, lose my faith and become bitter.  
But, by God's grace, I didn't.
By God's grace, my faith grew.
By God's grace, my spirit stayed open to Him.
By God's grace, my family and loved ones became stronger.
By God's grace, my family and loved ones grew in unity.

Whatever you are going through, 
by God's grace, your faith can grow.  
By God's grace, your spirit can remain open to Him.
By God's grace, your family and loved ones can become stronger.
By God's grace, your family and loved ones can grow in unity.

Will you trust Him?  
He's trustable.



Dear Friend, this is my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment