Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Philippians 3:5 Part 1. A Happy Surprise! Hexagon Afghan.

Philippians 3:5 Part 1.
Scripture
Observation
Naturally, this verse needs to be read in context - especially with Paul's list of Jewish privileges.  
Remember, his reason for listing them is twofold:  
1) to serve as a warning against believing that circumcision and keeping of the Law was required to show we are "perfect" Christians, (Philippians 3:2)
2) that we don't need physical marks on our body as prove of our faith, (Philippians 3:3)
2) to remember that he, especially, has reason to have confidence in the flesh (Philippians 3:4).  





As he previously stated, our confidence should be in God!  His message is clear:
A simple faith in Jesus Christ is all it takes to serve Him.
To Be Continued

 Happy Surprise!
Remember the Granny Square Cardigan I made?  
It was featured by Susie at Oui Crochet's Fiber Tuesday Link Up!  I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that!  Thank you again, Susie!  I'm still flying in the clouds!  :)

Hexagon Afghan.

Lately it seems I am returning to 
my comfort craft - crocheting.  
I ran out of hexies for 
my Hexagon Afghan, 
but a quick trip to Jo Ann's 
solved the problem!  
Though I couldn't find the exact matches, these are pretty close!  

I made a bunch of gold hexies 
and am now working on green ones!



 For now, 
the hexies live in this beautiful basket!

 

Eureka!  I found these flowers in the basket!  

I'm linking up to

Fiber Tuesday 
and

Hookin’ On Hump Day at
And


No comments:

Post a Comment