Part One is here
This is so simple, yet we make it so hard. Many times, our own
lack of trust,
and misunderstood doctrine
can keep us from the
hand of our Abba Father!
Father, please loose the chains that bind us from simply trusting You. Be it illness, pain, hurt, abuse, distrust, disappointment - whatever it is, loose those things in Jesus' name - that we may learn to lean on Your precious arms! Help us to not get tangled up in the words of the "mutilators of the flesh", but to give You our hearts.
Even tonight, as I struggled with fatigue, I know You have a purpose for that. I can trust You because I've proved You o'er and o'er!
My trust is not in my flesh, but in You.
To Do Tuesday - RSC 2017 Green!
Last week's To Do Tuesday List:
1) Keep up with my Quilty 365 Done!
2) Make my BOM's (Drunkard's Path and RSC), Done!
3) Charity Sewing - Dolls of Hope, (If you go to the beginning of her feed, there's contact info.) Oh, Oh!
4) Continue work on my Fabri-Flair project. Done!
This week's To Do Tuesday List:
Lately crocheting and Slow Stitching seems to be more my style. I'm going to go with it and my To Do Tuesday List reflects that!
1) Keep up with my Quilty 365
2) Pick the fabric for Covered in Love as well as Dolls of Hope. I initially picked the wrong fabric for this project. So, it's back to the drawing board and pick some new fabric.
3) Continue work on my Fabri-Flair project.
|Here are all my bonus mini squares!|
Can you see Baby C's chalk artwork
in the background?
|Here are my four |
RSC 2017 squares for May!
I'm linking up to
MidweekMakers @ Quilt Fabrication
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation