Verse 6 continues Paul's litany of why he certainly has reason to base his faith in the flesh - though he clearly does not.
Here, Paul lists his amazing zeal for persecuting the church and extreme following of the law.
How broken Paul's heart must have been as he went down his own personal Memory Lane of persecuting the church! How many of us are trapped by our own Memory Lane? Dear Ones, we don't have to be! Remember Paul's point: our faith is based on Christ alone!
1) Keep up with my Quilty 365. Oops!
2) Pick the fabric for Covered in Love as well as Dolls of Hope. I initially picked the wrong fabric for this project. So, it's back to the drawing board and pick some new fabric. Done! I even cut out the fabric and drew on the faces for the Dolls of Hope!
3) Continue work on my Fabri-Flair project. Done!
I did finish a quilt top which I'll soon be sharing, though. My daughter helped me with the final touches and the backing.
I'm still pretty much in a hand stitching and crocheting mood - and loving it.
1) Catch up with my Quilty 365.
2) Cut the fabric for Covered in Love.
3) Embroider the eyes and mouth of the Dolls of Hope dolls.
4) Continue work on my Embroidery Around the House project. It's been months since I worked on this one! I picked up this project yesterday and have made so much progress!
|Just a few more pieces |
to add at the bottom!
Then hand quilt and bind it!
Here's a close up of the stitches. The pattern is The Kimberly Scarf by Esther Thomson. I've used 2 skeins of Elysian by Cascade Yarns in Crimson.
I also want to make my son a beanie every year. He's not a scarf type of guy, but I plan to make him a set....maybe he'll wear them? :)