Today will be a quick post, but it will get your tastbuds going!
To Do Tuesday
Last week's To Do Tuesday List:
1) Keep and keep up with my Quilty 365 Done!
2) Make my BOM's (Drunkard's Path and RSC), Oh Oh!
3) Charity Sewing - Dolls of Hope, (If you go to the beginning of her feed, there's contact info.) Oh Oh!
This week's To Do Tuesday List:
1) Keep and keep up with my Quilty 365
2) Make my BOM's (Drunkard's Path and RSC),
3) Charity Sewing - Dolls of Hope, (If you go to the beginning of her feed, there's contact info.)
4) Continue work on my Fabri-Flair project.
Lunch Today Is Comfort Food
|Grape tomatoes, peas, carrots, gluten-free pasta,|
tinydash of Consome de pollo, and 1 tspn
(Better Than Bouillien Chicken flavor).
Last, but not least, is a cool little crocheting and knitting tool that I absolutely love!
It's called a "Suzy Tat"! I purchased it at Quillen's Fiber Arts and the owner, Diedre (she's totally cool), told me it's called a "Suzy Tat". They are made locally by Jim Hurley, so if you support your local businesses this is a 2fer!
I love purchasing yarn from Quillin Fiber Arts, but here you can see that the Suzy Tat also works well with chain store yarns! I've been using my Suzy Tat while making my Hexagon Afghan. As you can see, it holds my hexies that are waiting for their beige borders, as well as scissors!