Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Comfort. A Finished Scarf.

Just a note:

My posts will be short and minus the Philippians Bible Study for a while.  I'm recovering from cataract surgery and I'm finding the computer is hard on my eye!  

I'm trying my surgery sunglasses and they seem to be helping!  :)

I'm blessed to be recovering in the comfort of my home and oh so loving family and friends!

Comfort
https://img.clipartfest.com/106ed6192fccccf5bb1ab8048b7b9445_80d076e622f3444bd1a0145d1d88ec-friends-hugging-each-other-clipart_500-478.jpeg

Isn't is so humbling how the Lord 
cares for us, 
loves us each individually 
with all our quirks and faults.  

He rejoices over us, 
He provides for us, He comforts us. 
Praise be to the God and Father 
of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of compassion and
 the God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our  | image tagged in flowers | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
I am so blessed!

A Crocheted Finish!
Well, I finished this scarf that I started last week.  It's so pretty!  I love it!  Naturally, I lost the pattern on my Pinterest Board! But, I'll update this post when I find it!  :)




I'm linking up to



And


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Lately I'm finding I want to work on smaller projects finish quickly! Loved working on this one! I hope I find the pattern again! :)

      Delete