Sunday, August 21, 2016

Slow Stitching Sundays.

Slow Stitching Sundays.
Today I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts Slow Stitching Sundays and at Kathleen's Sharing Sundays on The Creative Side.  Early this morning I finished hand sewing on my dot's for my "dot your i's" quilt.  

After toying with the idea of machine stitching them on, I decided to continue hand appliqueing them on.  Aren't they so pretty?  This will be a long term project, and that's fine with me.  I'm eager to get more blocks finished so I can put them on my design board!

I also hope to finally finish row one on my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt.  

And last, but not least, I would like to catch up on the embroidery for Wild Olive's Embroidery Adventures Around the House.  
I do love English Paper Piecing!
I saw this project at Pitter Putter Stitch!  Isn't it so pretty!  Love it!
 I hope you get a chance to check out Kathy's Quilts, The Creative Side and Pitter Putter Stitch!  

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I just love your dots! Beautiful hand stitching! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you have a lot of things in the works. Everything is so bright and cheerful. Hope you can get some stitching in this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have. A summer cold has slowed me down a bit, but not by much!

      Delete