We are all busy, active people. How many times do we say/hear, "If only there were more hours in the day!" In our activity, how easy it is to choose to put Jesus on the back burner. "I'll get to my Bible reading as soon as the kids get to school....after class....just this one load of laundry....after everyone gets to bed..." and so on. I know I can't be the only guilty of this.
Which is why Gretchen Fleming's post, "4 Ways to Choose What is Better For Greater Peace" got me thinking and realizing she was so right. When we use the 4 points she made to put Christ and time with Him first, everything else seems to fall into place.
You will certainly be blessed and encouraged to see how discernment, wisdom, courage and fortitude all combine to help us to choose time with Jesus over all other distractions!
Comfort Quilt #2
Remember the 14 yards of fabric my daughter gave me?
I've decided to call these quilts
as I hope they will bring comfort
to the children and their parents
who find themselves patients at
El Paso Children's Hospital.
1) It's time to finish connecting the first row of my yo-yo quilt! ✔ Here it is!
3) Continue working on my four patches during my conversations with Dad. ✔
4) Cut out the pattern for my OMG hosted at Elm Street Quilts. For those of you who read yesterday's post - did you guess what it is? It's a whale softie for my grandson! He fell in love with the pattern and how could I resist? X
This Week's List
1) Quilt the fabric and cut out the pieces for the 2nd backpack.
2) Cut out the pattern and create templates for the cute whale!
3) Work on my Spring Granny Square Afghan!
5) Make more four patches!
Hope you'll visit and link up to these great parties!
They put a smile on my face!