Sunday, July 17, 2016

Pain Free and Pain. Slow Stitching Sunday. Hope.




Pain Free and Pain.
Mornings are wonderful - totally and absolutely wonderful - especially the first hour.  There's minimal pain - I almost feel like I did before my cancer diagnosis!  
Healthy.
Strong.
Pain free.

So, today, I did a bit of Slow Stitching, then I cleaned my house!  Yup!  It was great.  My husband wanted to help, but I wanted to do it on my own.  He has a great job, but sometimes works long tiring hours.  And you know what?  It felt great to be "normal" for a couple of hours.  
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/477522366713310927/
And then the pain hit.  One day I will learn the above lesson.  


Hms, eds, fibro, neuropathy,ileoanalpouch,arthritis,asthma,depression,spoonie,pain:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/317292736219886178/

Slow Stitching Sundays


This was my plan:
finish attaching the green and red hexagons,
then add the white ones.
I was able to complete the green and red hexies,
but not the white.
It's ok, next Sunday is coming! 

Here's what I finished, and I'm uber hopeful that I will finish the first row
by the end of the month!
Linking up to Kathy's Quilts Slow Stitching Sundays has really motivated me to sincerely work on my Grandmother's Flower Garden.  Maybe it will actually be finished by the end of the year! 


The row I'm looking to finish is the top row of white hexagons, and the Hello Kitty hexagon.  Do you think it's possible?


We also enjoyed a Sunday Family Dinner at my daugther's home where I got to see my grandson riding "with no training wheels!"  Yea!  Finished this dishcloth as well.  

My Mia is always close by me.  The towel you see is what my husband lovingly placed under my legs before he rubbed a pain relieving creme on my feet and calves.  He's so wonderful to me.  I'm truly blessed.  

Hope
At My Lowest, God is My Hope
http://www.ibelieve.com/inspirations/at-my-lowest-god-is-my-hope.html
Dear Friends, this is my truth.  

Slow Sunday Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are able to enjoy some flower stitching today :)
    Take good care of yourself (stitching is part of the self care!)

    ReplyDelete