You will love this post, "Tell Shame You Have a Savior" from Lyli at Fuel for a Wildfire Faith! (Don't you just love that name?)
How many times does the defeated one attack us with shame by reminding us of past failures, hurts and mistakes? Well, Lyli has an answer to that in an easy to read post filled with verses that we can memorize and have victory over shame! I so encourage you to visit and strengthen your faith - and "Tell Shame You Have a Savior!" Can I get an "Amen"?
Wedding Quilt Finish
I couldn't believe I forgot to post the pictures for my sister's finished wedding quilt - the Pretzel Twist by Fons and Porter!
I love how the sun rays are shining on it - as if God Himself is smiling.
Stephanie, my LAQ, did an amazing job!
To Do Tuesday
Last week's list
1) Press fabric for another Tumbling Blocks prototype. Done and even cut out the fabric!
2) Finish the first 10 squares of Maria's Blue Crayon Spring Granny Afghan Crochet Along! Done!
3) Make more CIL blocks. Done! You can see them here!
4) Make progress on Prayer Shawl #7. Done! Again, you can see the progress here!
5) Pray my prayer and memorize Genesis 50:20a