This post by Crystal Storms at Crystal Storms really changed the way I look at my husband. You see, if God is our Father, then He is my husband's Father as well. My husband is God's child, too. So, God would be my Father-in-Law! Whoa.....food for thought. Please visit her post as well as the next post....food for thought.
To Do Tuesday
Last Week's List
1) Even though I'm working more this week, I think I'll be able to finish the second Tumbling Blocks prototype. This one is going much better! Done! Tada!
2) Finish crocheting five blue and yellow flowers of the Maria's Blue Crayon Spring Granny Afghan Crochet ! I wonder if adding starting to join them is too much for my hands? We'll see...... Done!
3) Use up the rest of the strings for the CIL blocks. Nope - I have a TON of strings cut up!
4) Make progress on Prayer Shawl #7. This week our Cancer Care Group meets, so I'll be able to work on this one. I usually reserve this project for this meeting night. Done!
5) Pray my prayer and memorize Genesis 50:20a A friend at church recommended using Post-It notes all around the house to memorize Scripture. I'm going to try that. LORD knows I have enough of them! Done! But, I'm going to keep focusing on this verse for this week as well.
LOL! I forgot to add this week's To Do List! I'll be lost without it!
This week's list
1) Join rows 2 and 3 of Maria's Blue Crayon Spring Granny Afghan Crochet !
2) Finish the CIL blocks!
3) Continue to make progress on Prayer Shawl #7.
4) Finish a pillow I started a while ago.
5) Focus on Gen. 50:20a.
I hope you check out these fun link ups!
You make my day with your comments!
I love reading and responding to them!