Happy Mother's Day to you all - to include the non-traditional mothers as well! My sister does such a fantastic job of managing my parents' care, that I made her an honorary mom and we celebrated her as well!
It was wonderful to all get together again and actually hug each other!
Lot's happening in my crafty life as well! Let's get on with this weekly post!
Song of the Week: Defender by Francesca Battistelli
* Stitch up the Pieces of the Santa Fe Trail Blocks from the Melva Loves Scraps Sew Along! 👍This is such a fun Sew Along as Melva provides a fabulous tutorial as well as a bit of historical information!
* Complete the March section of my daughter's Memory Book. 👎
* Continue progress on my Hexagon Afghan. 👍
* Continue binding my $7.50 quilt. 👎
* Continue binding my $7.50 quilt.
I Like @ Not Afraid of Color (Thursday)