To fear God it to revere and be in awe of Him, to want to please Him because we trust Him. See, He fulfills the desires of those who fear Him! He hears us and saves us! Would you consider taking the step of fearing and loving Him? Here is a great study that I hope will bless you!
As I've prepared my 2019 Goals, I realized I'm in five BOMs - one of which is a personal goal.
1. The popular $7.50 Club hosted by my LQS! Isn't it curious how different the same blocks look with different fabrics?
2. Caroline's Teacup QAL @ From My Carolina Home. Here's my blocks thus far.
3. I grabbed a cup of courage and joined my LQS's Stitchers' Garden! It's a skill building class that looks intimidating, but I'll surrounded by loving quilters as well as a great teacher, so I'm eager for our first class on January 16.
4. The Fall Into a Quilt Along hosted by Partners in Design got me playing with my precious batiks. Though the QAL is over, I'll keep sewing! You may recall that I'm two blocks in.
5. I have decided to make Jingle All The Way by Kimberbell! For me, a BOM format should work.
Eeesh! How to handle all these? Well, I've decided I will work on them on Mondays. I'll have to kit them. In other words, one Monday (hopefully I'll just need one day) will be fabric selection, cutting and placing the fabric and all other supplies in separate ziplock bags as kits. The next Mondays will be dedicated to sewing. Yes, I know, when we make plans, God laughs! Are you laughing as well? I know I'm smiling....
Linking up to: