Monday, May 21, 2018

Still Stitching #9. Happy Tones Quilt Pictures.

Still Stitching #9
Last time we discussed  this point not staring at our loved ones’ life.  We also talked about focusing on our own lives and issues.  By doing so we can become so much more emotionally and physically healthier! 

https://www.amazon.com/
Courage-Change-One-Time-
Al-Anon/dp/0910034796
So, how did I begin to do this?  For about a year, I read Courage to Change every day and then joined a 12 Step Program for families and friends of alcoholics/drug addicts.  

I began collecting tidbits of wisdom - tools you might say.  When I found myself staring at my loved one's life, I "changed channels in my brain and began focusing on God and my own life thus giving myself the opportunity to grow stronger and wiser.  I also gave myself the opportunity to heal.  

Am I "there"?  Do I have perfect peace?  
No.
That will only be found in Heaven.  But, I do have a more strength, hope and faith.  I hope you find the same.  :)
#1stitchaday
Happy Tones Quilt Pictures
I had forgotten to post the pictures of this cheerful HST quilt using Happy Tones by Michael Miller.  

Again, my thanks to Stephanie, my long-arm quilter for making it shine!



Linking up to:









Your comments sure make my day!  Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. Love, hope and joy came together in this lovely and bright quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorite quilts! I'm so glad you see it that way! :) You made my day!

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful quilt! Wonderful fabrics and colours put together, and very nice quilting. Well done!
    I also love your stitching! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Birthe! Your comments are always so encouraging!

      Delete