As some of you may have noticed, I link up to several inspirational link-ups from which I discover deeply encouraging posts. Soon I had a collection of these posts and Thoughtful Tuesday was born.
I was surprised to see this next post in line for today - the timing is perfect.
It's Inspired by the Abandoned Nest by June of Inspired by June. June addresses the age old question: Why don't we do what is good for us? Why do we do what we know is bad for us? It reminds me of this:
2) Finish joining Row 3 of my afghan - the Maria's Blue Crayon Spring Granny Afghan Crochet. Not Yet!
3) Finish a pillow I started last year. Not Yet!
4) Complete 13 Comfort Dolls. I've made some progress on them! Done!
No discrimination here - I'll be making some male dolls as well. One question though - what would he wear? How would I make easy pants for this dolls? What would you do?
What was truly a blessing was that my son-in-law (who hands hands the size of Texas) and three of my grandchildren helped stuff and make the dolls!
5) Contact the organizations to give out the drainage bags. Not Yet!
2) Finish a pillow I started last year.
3) Contact the organizations to give out the drainage bags.
5) Do a fabric pull for the new Y-seams Tumbling Blocks prototype with my new Accuquilt Die.
I hope you check out