I was going through my blog drafts and found some great ideas for Thoughtful Tuesdays! Today's is from Gail @ Bible Love Notes. November of 2016! I found it when I was in the throes of recovering from chemotherapy and simply forgot to write about her post. (I'm more organized and clear-headed now.)
Gail of 1-Minute Bible Love Notes is an amazing writer who captures deep meaning from God's Word! Each of her devotionals can be read in under a minute.
The post I'm sharing today is a great study and ties nicely into Philippians 2:12 - 13.
I hope you take a minute - quite literally - to read this post and be blessed!
To Do Tuesday
Last week's list was slightly put aside for grandbaby time!
1) Finish my second Tumbling Blocks prototype. Not done, but progress made!
2) Finish crocheting two more colors of Maria's Blue Crayon Spring Granny Afghan Crochet ! Almost there!
3) Make more CIL blocks. Nope - Instead I made a different charity project that I'll be sharing soon!
4) Make progress on Prayer Shawl #7. Yes!
5) Pray my prayer and memorize Genesis 50:20a
This Week's List
1) Even though I'm working more this week, I think I'll be able to finish the second Tumbling Blocks prototype. This one is going much better!
2) Finish crocheting five blue and yellow flowers of the Maria's Blue Crayon Spring Granny Afghan Crochet ! I wonder if adding starting to join them is too much for my hands? We'll see......
3) Use up the rest of the strings for the CIL blocks.
4) Make progress on Prayer Shawl #7. This week our Cancer Care Group meets, so I'll be able to work on this one. I usually reserve this project for this meeting night.
5) Pray my prayer and memorize Genesis 50:20a A friend at church recommended using Post-It notes all around the house to memorize Scripture. I'm going to try that. LORD knows I have enough of them!
Fiber Tuesday at
You make my day with your comments!
I love reading and responding to them!