Sunday, October 29, 2017

Saturday's Song. Slow Stitching Sunday. Stash Report.

Saturday's Song
Sometimes we feel what we have done is 
too bad,
too wrong,
too big
for God to forgive.
Or perhaps you know someone who is trapped by this lie of the enemy.  
I do.
And here's my response.  Jordan Feliz' song, Never Too Far Gone.
 

Here's a basic printable of the lyrics, just in case you would like to send this to someone.

Sometimes, a hard copy is what's needed so that it can be read over and over again.
My Precious One, this Scripture got me through,
gets me through
and
will continue to get me through my past mistakes.  


It can do the same for you.
Believe it, if only with
mustard seed faith, 
believe it.

God will do the rest.  

Slow Stitching Sunday
These ornaments are on my radar as December 1 is quickly approaching!







My Slow Stitching usually always includes crochet as well.  I've been working on these cowls that will be sold at a Silent Auction to raise funds for Patrick.  If you read my posts with the label "Patrick's Strength", you will learn about his journey.  











He and his mom are still in Houston as he undergoes a rigorous treatment for bone cancer.  So much for this 16-year-old to deal with!

Stash Report
Fiber Stash Report:  October 29, 2017
(started 6/11/17)
Fabric used this week
0 yds
Fabric used to date
37 7/8 yds
Fabric Added this week
12.75 yds
Fabric Added this year
33  yds

Net Fabric
4 7/8 yds

Yarn used this week
6 oz  
Yarn used to date
122 oz
Yarn Added this week
 oz
Yarn Added to date
142 oz
Net Yarn
 20 oz

Yes, you read right - I won a grand prize from my local quilt shop - Bernina Sewing and Design!  It was a kit filled with enough fabric to make a queen size quilt top!  It's low volume fabrics - not at all what I normally choose, but it would work in my bedroom....I'll be sharing that soon!  UPDATE:  You can see it here!

Linking up to:





7 comments:

  1. That basket filled with low volume fabrics sounds wonderful! Congrats on your win! The Christmas ornaments are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am featuring that basket and pattern today on my blog! I hope my grandchildren enjoy their Advent Calendar! THank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. How fun to win the grand prize at your LQS! Yes, I need to keep reminding myself of Philippians 3:13. It can be a real comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so surprised and excited to win this fabric! It will be on Monday's post! You know, sometimes I forget all the promises God has made to remind us that we are victorious! I'm so glad we have Philippians 3:13 to keep us going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely little ornaments! The sheep is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My grandchildren saw me stitching on them last night and are so eager for them to be ready! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete