Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday's Word. Wednesday Wrap Ups. Pressing On.

Wednesday's Word
I was so blessed by last Sunday's sermon.  My faith was renewed and I am claiming victory again, in situations where I had once lost hope!
Pastor Dale stated: "When you have a prophetic word, it trumps everything the enemy is trying to throw at you."
Amen!  

Let us hold fight the battle well, holding onto our faith instead of allowing it to become shipwrecked!  


Wednesday Wrap Ups
I made another sewing kit....and a little needle book.....guess I hooked on them!  Here's the first kit.  
Here's the new one!
 Of course I made the vinyl pouch!  According to my nail tech, with a few changes, these would make great purses for those who attend sporting events in which the security personnel need to search purses and such!  Just sayin'!  
Yes, my furniture is naked!  Kitty would love to lay on it and rub her claws all over it, we take  off the cushions/cover them up!    :)
 This is the second one I've made using Amy's fantastic tutorial at Lots of Pink Here.  Of course, I made a few changes.  :)
 This "Teeny Simple Needle Cases for Friendship Group", (pattern by Natalie Barnes of Beyond The Reef)  was inspired by Nancy's post over at Grace and Peace Quilting.  She made them for Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes  back in 2017.  Here's my version:



Pressing On
Last week's goals were:
1.  Visit Daddy and Mama.  ✔  I was supposed to head home at midday for my sewing class....but we were having so much fun that I invited them to "ditch class" with me!  We had a great day!
2.  Finish up the last few blocks of Morning Glory.  Will be sharing the last block and sashing soon!
3.  Finish up two blocks for my Stitchers' Garden. X and not a single regret.  Spending time with my parents was my first priority.  I also took time to have lunch with a friend.  Sewing and such will always be there.  

This week's goals:
1.  Visit Daddy and Mama for an overnight and maybe even this weekend.  
2.  Add the sashing to the Morning Glory blocks.

3.  Finish up two blocks for my Stitchers' Garden. 

I'll be linking up to:

Your comments are so appreciated!  I read each one and will respond by email to you!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Well aren't you clever! Nice little cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute portable sewing case!!! And you know I love those cute little needle cases!

    ReplyDelete