Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Monday's Strength. Morning Glory Blocks 12-13. Book Date.

Monday's Strength

My dear reader, God does indeed bring it all together for us in the end.  I love this part of the verse.  

Why does He do this?
"Because He cares,
cares right down to the last detail." James 5:11
That is such a blessing and reassurance for me as I am definitely not a detail person.  Knowing my life and the lives of my loved ones are in the hands of One who cares right down to the last detail is a source of peace for me.  In the moment, I may not understand His ways, but they are not my ways!  They are so much higher!  Like the prophets of old, I am learning to stay the course.  As I do so, I am finding God is indeed faithful, trustworthy and the road to peace.  Praise His holy name!
Would you like to have peace?  Would you like to try trusting Him? I suggest you try it for the long haul.  Be joyful in hope, patient in your afflictions and faithful in prayer.  
You will find your peace.  
I promise.
More importantly, He promises.

Morning Glory Blocks 12-13
Progress continues on my Morning Glory Quilt by Kate Spain!  I finished blocks 12 & 13.  



Book Date
Current Reads
7669035

                                 (Cobbled Court Quilts #3)

18774964

                                 

The Farmer's Wife 1930s Sampler Quilt: Inspiring Letters from Farm Women of the Great Depression and 99 Quilt Blocks That Honor Them
The Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt 
by Laurie Aaron Hird
Finished

4517257

                             A Single Thread

(Cobbled Court Quilts #1)

by Marie Bostwick
🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
6353555

                             A Thread of Truth

(Cobbled Court Quilts #2)

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
25893693

                               Lilac Girls

by 

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

15595

                      The Midwife's Apprentice

🌠🌠🌠🌠
86'd Book
43902716
Oceans of Delusions by Mike Rothery

Linking up to:
Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
Show and Tell Mondays with Bambi
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? @ Book Date

Your comments are so appreciated!  I read each one and will respond by email to you!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder and for sharing your thoughts about the verses from James 5, 10-11.
    Your blocks are so beautiful!
    I read very little, but the story of Ove is one of my favorites, I have heard the audio book, seen the story at theater, and I have also seen the film several times. It's so good, I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete