Monday, May 2, 2016

April Proverb of the Month. Neuropathy? Fibromyalgia?

April Proverb of the Month

This is my Proverb of the Month.  I try to read a chapter of Proverbs every day all the while praying for the LORD to give me a Proverb to focus on for that day.  I write each Proverb on a monthly calendar, post it on Instagram and try to blog about it.  At the end of each month, I prayerfully ask the LORD to show me which scripture He has chosen for my Proverb of the Month.  Then, I make a quick Scripture card and tape it to my mirror so I can memorize each monthly Proverb.  

This type of Bible study has helped me to grow spiritually and emotionally, especially as I faced Triple Negative Breast Cancer and, now, the increasingly progressive pain from either neuropathy or fibromyalgia. Further testing this week will hopefully determine who the culprit is for this terrible daily pain.  
Keep up the hard work #lupus #lupusawareness #lupuswarriors:
http://www.mykneeguide.com/


Dear Friends, this is my truth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment