Monday, February 9, 2015

Houston, Here We Come! Part One


Authorization for the facility. 

No authorization for the doctors. 
 
Friday, combined hours my hubby and I spent fussing with our insurance company was 6 hours!  That was 6 hours I couldn't spend with my grand babies and my daughter on our planned day together.  At the end, with nothing resolved he said we were going to Houston on Monday - period.  

Sadness descended like a heavy cloud.  I tried to be joyful Saturday. My son came over and did yard work with my hubby.  Then we went to the movies towatch American Sniper.

It was inspiring and an eye opener.  My nephew served several tours in the Middle East.  D. You know who you are. I couldn't be prouder of you.  I remember conversation in Philadelphia that day.  You're courageous beyond words.  Hang in there, my dear nephew!

Sunday was better. A couple of prayer warriors stormed the gates of heaven on our behalf.  My little sister and her boyfriend visited.  My daughter came over with Baby C. and my granddaughter.  

She and I had a talk about Houston.  She asked if I was scared.  I said yes.  She asked if I would get "pokies' (shots or an IV). Again I said probably.  She asked if they would hurt.  Another yes.  Then I asked her if she would pray for me.  I got the biggest hug and a firm yes.  Life is good.  

My daughter took my furry friends, Mia and Sammy, to live with her while we are in Houston.  They're doing great.  Baby C is eager to get to know them.  I think he has renewed motivation to crawl!

There's more to this story, but I'm exhausted.  To be contined.  

For today, that's my truth.  




No comments:

Post a Comment