Pressing On!I press on toward the goal...Philippians 3:14a
2. Finish two matching machine embroidered mug rugs. I have so much to share! I've gotten hooked on machine embroidery! ✔
3. Finish one crocheted dishcloth. I finished two! ✔
4. Make progress on an afghan for a special lady. ✔
Here are my weekly goals for this week!
1. Stitch up some more squares for my Scrappy Four Patch! Here's some I made during my blogging break!
2. Prep kits for my BOMs and for a Valentines' table topper.
3. Finish one crocheted dishcloth.
4. Make progress on an afghan for a special lady.
5. Have you heard about American Patchwork's UFO Challenge 2019? I joined up with two lists: one for crochet and one for quilting. This month I'll be working on my Quilty 365 quilt which will probably take 2 months to finish and my rainbow tablecloth.
6. On Sundays I Slow Stitch - hand sew. For now, I'm working on my GFG. Kathy at Kathy's Quilts has a Slow Sunday Stitching link up that is quite motivating!
Tuesday's Link Ups