I picked up this lesson from Jana Alcorn's book, Don't Throw in the Towel, Hope Again. She pointed out that perhaps by Hezikiah turning to the wall, he was turning away from distractions. Let us prayerfully turn into our wall and away from whatever may be distracting us from our precious LORD's voice. Then, after meeting with the Source of our strength, we can courageously fight the good fight (1 Timothy 6:12).
Still reading this one!
Just started listening to: Deeper Waters by Robert Whitlow.Next up will be: Six Day Hero, the Hb by Tamara Stein.
A definite 4 stars!
Pressing On!I press on toward the goal...Philippians 3:14a
Last week was pretty successful!1. Finish these two Christmas Pillows! ✔
2. Finish two matching machine embroidered mug rugs. I have so much to share! I've gotten hooked on machine embroidery! ✔
3. Finish one crocheted dishcloth. I finished two! ✔
4. Make progress on an afghan for a special lady. ✔
Here are my weekly goals for this week!
1. Stitch up some more squares for my Scrappy Four Patch! Here's some I made during my blogging break!
2. Prep kits for my BOMs and for a Valentines' table topper.
3. Finish one crocheted dishcloth.
4. Make progress on an afghan for a special lady.
5. Have you heard about American Patchwork's UFO Challenge 2019? I joined up with two lists: one for crochet and one for quilting. This month I'll be working on my Quilty 365 quilt which will probably take 2 months to finish and my rainbow tablecloth.
6. On Sundays I Slow Stitch - hand sew. For now, I'm working on my GFG. Kathy at Kathy's Quilts has a Slow Sunday Stitching link up that is quite motivating!
Monday's Link Ups
Tuesday's Link Ups
Linky Tuesday @ Freemotion by the River (Tuesday)