Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Late Happy Labor Day! To Do Tuesday. Book Date.

Happy Labor Day!
Today's post will be short as I have enjoyed the last few days relaxing with my husband.  Last night my daughter and 8-year-old grandson came over to play with our new puppy, Chico, and Kitty.  
My grandson and I practiced lassoing each other's arm and playing chase in the yard.  I tackled and tickled him a few times as Chico licked his face!
I thought there may be some pain in this grandma's body this morning, but my pain levels are normal - no increased pain!  Praise God!  

Instead of a full Bible Study, I'll share this promise that has randomly popped up in my Bible Study two days in a row.  I wonder if He wants someone to read this as well?  

To Do Tuesday
Last Week's List
1) Continue joining my Spring Granny Square Afghan. ✔ 

2)    Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt    ✔ 
3) Continue work on Prayer Shawl #10.  ✔ 

4) Limit myself to these three projects so that I can rest and get better.  ✔ I rather like having a shorter list!  
This Week's List
1) Continue joining my Spring Granny Square Afghan. 

2)    Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt    
3) Continue work on Prayer Shawl #10. This will be easy to accomplish as I will be sitting in a couple of doctors' ofices today!   
4) Fix my mistake on my backpack.  Rip!  Rip!
Grandmother's Flower Garden Progress
I'm 95% finished connecting Rows 1-3 and here are rows 4-5! 
Chico decided to participate by helping me prematurely remove some of the papers....
 Luckily, he doesn't like fabric- 
and I've learned
to store my projects in a safer place!  :)
Book Date
Currently Reading

7 comments:

  1. Your projects are coming together so nicely! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the time with your grandson and your pain levels didn't increase. That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! God is so good! I'm so glad that healing is coming slowly, but surely!

      Delete
  2. I like your shorter list. Doable! Looks like lovely progress is happening. I hope your doctors visits bring good reports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sweet Sharon! I like it, too! I think you hand mentioned it last week? I'm so grateful to you for that comment and insight! You blessed me! So far so good, medically! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for your inspiration on the Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi

    ReplyDelete