Just a quick update on my MAKO partial knee replacement on March 31
- Surgery went well. Apparently, I had no meniscus at all.
- I got very nauseous, but the wonderful staff took care of that.
- I can use the regular commode.
- My pain level has been lower than 3.
- After eating so healthy these last few weeks, my hospital plate of Chicken Alfredo and over cooked zucchini was less than appetizing. My hubby brought me a grilled chicken salad instead. Yum!
- I walked two laps around the ward and they’re going to take me for another two later this morning!
- I had purchased bottled water with electrolytes because I’d read it helps after surgery. My nurse confirmed that.
- Thank you for checking in on me! Your concern and time is much appreciated! Your prayers are being answered! Thank you!