Friday, April 1, 2022

UPDATE: April 1, 3:35 a.m.

 Hello there!

Just a quick update on my MAKO partial knee replacement on March 31   

  1. Surgery went well.  Apparently, I had no meniscus at all.  
  2. I got very nauseous, but the wonderful staff took care of that. 
  3. I can use the regular commode. 
  4. My pain level has been lower than 3. 
  5. After eating so healthy these last few weeks, my hospital plate of Chicken Alfredo and over cooked zucchini was less than appetizing.  My hubby brought me a grilled chicken salad instead.  Yum!
  6. I walked two laps around the ward and they’re going to take me for another two later this morning!   
  7. I had purchased bottled water with electrolytes because I’d read it helps after surgery.  My nurse confirmed that.  
  8. Thank you for checking in on me!   Your concern and time is much appreciated!   Your prayers are being answered!  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. That is all wonderful news! Thanks for letting us know, and I hope you get to go home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everything went well for you. I hope your recovery continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that your surgery went well. Wishing you a speedy healing and the end of the pain in your knee.

    ReplyDelete