Friday, April 1, 2022

UDATE: April 1, 2022 10:30

 



Hello There!

The doctor visiting and said I had almost no meniscus and very little cartilage left. 

Have he only removed the meniscus, I pretty much would've been bone on bone.  

He said I can get rid of the walker whenever I want and switch to the cane. I am doing exceptionally well.

Much of this is due to his skills, a wonderful support I have from family and friends and my Heavenly  Father.  

I was so anxious before the surgery because the last time I was at this hospital they were putting in the needle markers on my breast and the anesthesia for this procedure did not take.  I felt every stick and adjustment of each needle.  

The experience time has been more than positive and everyone has been so kind.


Thank you all for your support and prayers!  


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're improving so quickly! That's amazing that you're ready to move from the walker to a cane. I hope you continue to improve at this rate.

    ReplyDelete