Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Simply an update on daddy four

It’s about 1030 and I’ve left the hospital to come to my sisters house and get some sleep and take a shower. After dad had a hearty breakfast and got some medication his headache went away. It broke my heart to see him crying and believing the cancer to go onto his brain. It is however in his school-which seemed like news to me. I was probably told and forgot. He’s been able to urinate, so we just need him to urinate a little bit more until it’s yellow.

He’s resting quietly, my sister and her husband are working and I am going into their house as we speak to try and get some rest. Please pray that the dogs don’t bark too much and let me sleep and that daddy heals quickly. The goal is a trip to San Francisco in five weeks :-) we’ll see! God is huge! Nothing is impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment