Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Simply an update on Daddy 7

We all got a better nights sleep. Can’t remember if I shared this, but his bone cancer is everywhere. To include his skull . Oh my God! That was a shocker to find out-perhaps I forgot. I don’t think so. Hard to forget something like that.

  On the crafty side, I did manage to finish a dish cloth but gave it away before I remembered to take a picture of it :-) such is life!

God is good! He still sits on the throne! Blessings to everybody!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you got better sleep. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Branda! I so appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. Thoughts and Prayers for you/family and all. God Bless and wrap you in his loving care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen! Your effective prayers have been a blessing as our LORD has been faithfully wrapping me in His loving care! Blessings to you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Birthe! I so appreciate your effective and loving prayers!

      Delete
  4. Praying for your dad and his loved one, including you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, you are so sweet. Thank you so much! I have enjoyed reading your blog posts and Instagram feed. Blessings to you!

      Delete