Monday, June 25, 2018

Saturday's Song. Slow Stitching. Stash Report.

Saturday's Song
Friend, are you in a storm?  Do you feel lost?  You are not alone.  Been there many times.  You. Are. Not. Alone.



I know that sometimes it's hard to understand the lyrics to songs, so here is a video with the lyrics!  I hope you enjoy them!


Our peace is in Jesus Christ alone.


No Jesus, No Peace. KNOW Jesus, KNOW Peace! Postcard
No Jesus, No Peace. KNOW Jesus, KNOW Peace! Postcard
by Stark_Raving_Realist

Slow Stitching
I continue making yo-yo flowers and am thoroughly enjoying myself!  I hope I'm not boring you with this long term project!  
These are the ones I worked this weekend!  How I love slow stitching!

Stash Report
I purchased 4 yards of fabric from the clearance shelf.  These first two will be combined with yellow and perhaps green to make a "Popsicle Quilt" one day.
 More fabric for my black and white quilt.



Fabric used since last time
2.6250
Previous total
49.320
To Date used
51.945


Fabric in since last time
4.000
Previous total
75.500
To Date in
79.500
Net in the red (more bought than used!)
-27.555
Yarn used since last time
0
Previous total
50.30
To Date used
50.30


Yarn in since last time
0
Previous total
205.30
To Date in
205.30
Net in the red (more bought than used!)
-155.00


4 comments:

  1. I call them crayon quilts when I use the bright primary colors. Blog posts never bore me. I love seeing all the different things that everyone makes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Donna - you're so sweet! I like your name - crayon quilts! I'm actually going to be 'googling" Popsicle quilts and look for patterns! I remember buying my kids boxes of Popsicles that were orange, lime, grape and cherry flavored - yum! Who am I kidding? I bought them for me and shared with my kids! ;)

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, love your colors for the popsicle quilt you plan. All four of those fabrics are wonderful - good purchase on the sale! Your yo-yos look good, too. I'm wondering how big those circles are after stitching. 1.5"? They are great anyway. That's one of my favorite Christian music pieces. Thanks! It made a nice background for reading and looking at your post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! Thank you for the kind comments! Great question about the yo-yos! The individual yo-yos measur 1 3/4" and the flowers measure roughly 4 1/2". I'm so glad you enjoyed the music! I so love "The Anchor Holds" for it's encouragement!

      Delete