Philippians 4:7 Part 1
We can have the true peace of God that defies understanding and also will guard our hearts and our minds in Christ! This is a promise! How do we grab hold of it? Read on my dear!
1. We rejoice in the LORD - always.
2. We are gently to all.
3. We know and accept that our LORD is near.
4. We rebuke anxiousness always.
5. In every situation - good/bad - we go to our Abba with thanksgiving and ask for what we need.
Then we will have
- the peace that passes all understanding
- this peace will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus!!
How do we go to our Abba?
To avoid a much too long post, please read my experiences and thoughts in my next post.
Back to a Drunkard's Path
I've picked up this UFO and am determined to turn it into a flimsy, make the backing and get it off to my LAQ this week.
This is my $7.50 BOM layout.
This will be my 3" sashing.
This might be my accent border. It will be pretty thin, I think.....you know how the creative process is....
I'm not sure about quilting patterns to suggest to Stephanie. I know she wants my input, but I know almost nothing about quilting design. I'm learning a lot by reading Nancy's Grace Peace and Quilting. I'm sure I would like something special in the borders, but other than that...we'll see!
I'm linking up to: