Sunday, December 26, 2021

Merry Christmas!





 


Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!  It's been a busy week with last minute Christmas sewing.  This year was certainly a different one, so it certainly caught up to me.   The late night to early morning sewing was worth it to see the joy on my grandbabies' faces! 
I'm looking forward to seeing you all next week to catch up!  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who celebrate!  And to everyone, have a blessed, safe week!



I'm linking up to some of these parties!


Pictorial Tuesday @ Peabea's Photos & Scribbles


Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation


Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict (Friday)

Enjoyed this post? 
Never miss out on future posts by following this blog!

Your comments are so appreciated! 
I read each one and will respond by email.
You can also expect a visit from me as well!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Your tree is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was still baking up to the day before Christmas Eve for gifts so I get that last minute rush of sewing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Check out my December reading at Girl Who Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!! the joy and wonder on those little faces sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A late Merry Christmas. Here's hoping we all have a peaceful, quilty New Year. Welcome 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miaismine. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you had a blessed Christmas and may your New Year be bright and full with God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your Christmas was wonderful Patricia! May your 2022 be a blessed and happy one.
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete