Thursday, April 30, 2015

Test Results. Next Steps.



Test Results!

Great news!  The chemo is working!  The tumor in my breast has shrunk by 50% in volume!  Woo! Hoo!  Praise God!
Next Steps.

Here are the next steps.
May - July
 I have weekly chemotherapy infusions of Taxol.  I just had the first one on April 30.  The oncologist said this round of chemo should be easier than the last two months.  So far, so good.  The only side effect is pain in my knees, so I have to rest a bit more. 

August?
I'm guessing in August I'll have surgery to remove whatever, if anything, that remains of the tumor as well as a few lymph nodes. 

September?  October?
After I heal from surgery, I'll begin 6 - 7 weeks of radiation.  Ug.  One day at a time.

For now, I'm getting ready to greet my son.  He's on his way over.  Hopefully, my daughter and grandbabies will be here soon as well!  Therefore, this will be a short post.  Time to live life!

For today, this is my truth!
 
Praise-1
http://www.wellsphere.com/happiness-article/pure-worship/998403



No comments:

Post a Comment