Saturday, June 10, 2017

Slow Stitching - Around the House Embroidery & Tablecloth

Hello There!
I'm so ready for a slow stitching day!  I'll be working on two projects!  I hope you have a great weekend!


Slow Stitching - Around the House Embroidery
This baby is ready for handquilting!  Yea!  I'm going to use Mollie's from Wild Olive style - a simple running stitch.  I have enjoyed her Around the House Embroidery Club!  
 I chose to use the orange for the backing for no special reason except to use the fabric that had the most potential to be used up with minimal scraps left!  :)




Slow Stitching - Crocheted Tablecloth
I've made progress on my Granny Circle Tablecloth and look forward to working on this as well!  
I'm linking up to







14 comments:

  1. ooh, i love your mini quilt... and the backing is DIVINE! it's like a 70s flea market type fabric. Is it from the flea market range?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, I'm not sure....and I already tossed the selvage! One of my goals was to publish the line of fabrics I'm using - and I forgot! :) I'll get back to you! Thank you for stopping by and for your great question! Happy Stitching! :)

      Delete
  2. Your animated household items are so cute!!! And love your photo of the crocheted tablecloth. I'm sure you're having a fun weekend working on these two projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I am enjoying a weekend of Slow Stitching! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely stitchery to be hand quilting today... enjoy!
    And that tablecloth is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this quilt you are working on, the embroidery is so cute. The Granny circle tablecloth is coming along nicely love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've really enjoyed Slow Stitching on it! I've discovered I really like the bright rainbow colors, so they're popping into my work more frequently! I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I've had fun working on these two projects this weekend!

      Delete
  6. The embroidery is so sweet! Thanks for linking to Finished or Not Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have enjoyed working on it so much!

      Delete