Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Philippians 3:13-14 Part 2. Pretzel Twist Progress!!

Philippians 3:13-14 Part 2
Continued from here
Application con't.
We can all heal.  It's possible.  Paul certainly gave us the tools we need to heal.  I write from experience.  My life has been hard - very hard.  As a young Christian, these verses stuck with me over time, gently soaking into my soul. 
Over time - years in fact - I've discovered these these tools work.  
Healing comes in God's timing.  
WE MUST BE GENTLE WITH OURSELVES. 

1.  Forget what is behind.
This is tough, but possible.  We can never really forget, but we can attempt.  Some things are tough to forget.  I know.  I've much to forget.  But I've been given much via my Savior.  I can focus on that instead of pains of the past.
I heard this on a podcast:
"The reason the rear view mirror is so small and our windshield is so big is so that we get a peek at our past and a great view of our future!"


To Be Continued in My Next Post

Pretzel Twist Progress!!
My organizational method for sewing these blocks together is working!  I've had some seam ripping, but not too much!


Yea!  I have five "big blocks" finished!  Almost 1/2 way done!  


 The 6th block is laid out and ready to be sewn together!

I'm averaging about 3 big blocks
for every 2 hours
sewing time.


I'm an "intermediate" quilter,
so I think this is pretty good!

I'm linking up to
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication

Becoming Press


6 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful blocks. What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! The total size of the "big blocks" is 16". Thank you so much for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Oh this looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on a roll! You'll have that quilt done in no time!

    ReplyDelete