Sunday, March 5, 2017

Slow Stitching Sunday. Quilty 365

Slow Stitching Sunday.
I almost got my entire first row of my Grandmother's Flower Garden sewn together!

  My hands gave out at the last two seams!  I'm still rejoicing over getting so much done on it!  


Quilty 365
My Quilty 365 has fallen to the wayside - again.  I've picked it up again.  Here are my days for March thus far.  I am loosely basing my color choices on these color selections for a crocheted mood blanket that I lost interest in before I even started it!  :)

UPSET
MOODY
HAPPY
PEACEFUL
SAD
SICK/BAD DAY

The last time I worked on this was back in November!
I'll probably KISS 
(Keep It Simple, Sweetie)
this project and 
pick some random colors 
for those months.

From this point forward, 
I'll use the chart above, 
noting the reason 
I chose those colors in my date book!  Again, KISSing the process!  

Hopefully, I'll have more success 
keeping my commitment to this project
using this method!

Linking up to


2 comments:

  1. Your hex quilt is really coming together nicely! I can't wait to see it complete.

    ReplyDelete