Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Philippians 2:7 (Part 1). To Do Tuesday.



Philippians 2:7 Part 1
SCRIPTURE 
(I am including v. 7 in context as well.)
OBSERVATION
RATHER…..
rather than claim His position as the Son of God – Jesus made himself

NOTHING.

Did that really sink into your spirit?







JESUS MADE HIMSELF NOTHING.






Let’s look at the Amplified version:
He emptied Himself, BUT DID NOT renounce His deity.  
He gave His all, but maintained His identity.






I can only be in awe of my Jesus. 
(To be continued in the next post.)



To Do List for 1/17-24/17




HANDSEWING
- work one hour on my Embroidery Around the House project






QUILTING:  CAL's
- Make my $7.50 block
- Make 5 more blocks for the Simple Scrappy Sampler
- pull purple fabric for the RSC
- pull fabric for a Snail Quilt (more about that later!)


REGULAR SEWING
- make the last of the grey handwarmers







CROCHET
Work at least one hour on the Hexagon Afghan





There you have it!  This should be enough to keep me out of trouble....yeah, right!
Bad, Memes, and Mischievous: ME, BAD? NEVER ITD
 LIKE TO THINK OF IT
 AS MISCHIEVOUSLY
 CREATIVE
https://onsizzle.com/i/me-bad-never-itd-like-to-think-of-it-as-2812976


I’m linking up to

4 comments:

  1. That embroidery is adorable! I seemed to have moved on from doing embroidery to cross stitch at the moment. Love seeing your pretty Featherweight too! You have a fun week of sewing and needlework ahead! I am loving the variety!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wild Olive comes up with the cutest patterns! I do love the variety as well! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hope you've made good progress on all your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete